Safelift improves ergonomics while handling and operation of plug valves.
- The Safelift improves the ergonomics and de- creases the load on persons carrying valves
- Safelift ensures fi rm and secure grip in all valve positions
- Designed for easy mounting on plug valves
- Safelift can be left on valve while being used
- Fits Anson, FMC and SPM-valves.
- Easy opening and closing of valves. No loose bars required.
- When turned to closed position, the valve can be transported around the work area. Also up and down stairs.
- Safelift makes it easier to see whether the valve is in open or closed position.
- Locking the valves in open or closed position is also an option.
- Safelift is made from seawater resistant alu- minum
- Welded body in 8 mm aluminum with Ø 25 mm serrated handles for safe transport and opera- tion
- Three valve lock bolts made from Ø 30 mm di- ameter aluminum bar
- Weight; 2,1 kg
How to use the Safelift:
- Always visually check the Safelift prior to use. Do not use the Safelift if any damaged is ob- served.
- Safelift is mounted directly on the valve by in- serting the three valve pins onto the valve and secured by using 3 hexagonal locknuts.
- Safelift mounted on the plug valve can be lifted