Safe and efficient
The high level of safety and efficiency in today’s drilling operations around the world requires special attention to work areas and risk exposures.
Rigtools Clamp improves safety and efficiency when handling lifting subs on bottom hole assemblies.
- Time saving and more safe when installing and removing lift subs in vertical and especially horizontal position
- No loose bolts or shackles required
- No need of lifting slings
- Less risk of hanging up in threads when removing lifting subs in vertical position
- Rigtools Clamp is clamped directly on the lifting sub when installing or removing them from BHA items
- Rigtools Clamp is made of stainless steel
- Weight: 6 kg without lifting gear
- Length: 450 mm
- The Clamp is delivered with lifting chains and full certification for offshore use
- Clamp standard sizes: 3 1/2”, 3 1/2”, 4”, 5 1/2”, 5 7/8” , 6 5/8” , 7”