Working at heights comes with its own complications and risks. To reduce tool drop-related dangers and injuries, GRIPPS has set forth simple yet innovative solutions. Drop tether and lanyard kits not only keep the tools safe and avoid work related stress or distraction, they also prevent load dropping hazards to personnel’s working below.
While proved as vital tool kit addition, any job that required their personnel working at a height can benefit from these GRIPPS Tool Tethering Equipment. Here are some examples;
• Drilling sites off-shore and on-shore
• Construction and maintenance of large buildings
• Mining sites
• Energy production industries
• Urban mural art and maintenance
With Tool Tether
As a multi-part kit for tools lanyards working height, each fragment proves essential calls for a detailed introduction. This article walks explains what are the tethered tools, various retractable tool tether and locks, introducing the general outline and feature specifications;
For safeguarding the tools, T-Reign retractable gear tether click connect version offers the ability for an instant change of tool. Designed with a line-locking mechanism, these heavy duty and free mounting tools come with an innovative and durable Kevlar cord. It is resistant against moisture, temperature and several other external factors.
• Cord length up to 2m or 79“
• Click-Connect buckle
• Made with steel spring, screws & gear loop
• Designed with poly-carbonate case for max protection
• Lock mechanism for length controllability
• capacity of anchorage up to 11kg or 24lbs
• Load handling up to 0.5kg or 1.1lbs
Made for heavy duty use, the Gear Keeper Tether With Lock retractable tool lanyard comes with a stainless steel screw-lock carabiner. Noted among the safety hand tool lanyards, it is designed with enhanced pliability for a secure anchorage, and a buckle that facilitates a range of tools.
• Steel dual-action carabiner
• Designed with locking retractor
• Easy to use buckle
• Comes in two sizes
• Made in America and complies with ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
• locking retractor range of max 1.5 m or 59”
• H01127 handles up to 0.9kg or 2.0lbs
• H01128 handles up to 0.45kg or 1.0lbs
Also named as python safety tool lanyards, coil single-action tether is designed for seamless use, attachable to belt, harness, a pouch tool kit, etc. Designed with lightweight material, these gear keeper tool tethers are engineered to avoid any tangle and possible hazards. It comes with a poly coating for further enhancement of security features such as interlocked tangling heat and chemical exposure resistance, etc.
• Designed with two single-action carabiners
• Durable and lightweight
• Made with poly-coated steel coil
• Heat, chemical and sharpness resistant
• Length range from 40cm or 16" to 1.6m or 63"
• Weight handling capacity up to 1.0kg or 2.2lbs
While the previous version handles rather light loads, the dual-action tether coil was designed for loftier load handling. This edition is also constructed with lightweight and low-profile aesthetics according to tool tethering standard, with kink-free provisions. Similarly, the poly-coating categorizes this python tool tethering among the heavy duty editions, resistance to a variety of external factors.
• Two dual-action carabiners
• Suitable for holsters, belts, pouches & harnesses.
• Low profile & lightweight design.
• Extra thick PU coated stainless steel coil.
• Cut, chemical and temperature resistant
• Extendibility range from a min 50cm / 20" to a max, 1.7m / 67"
• Load capacity up to 2.3kg or 5.0lbs
• Compliance with ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 for North American buyers
Marked among the most practical tethering tools, the Webbing Wrist Tether Single-Action is designed to attach to gloves and wrist anchorage equipment. It is constructed from the most resistant nylon material, boasting lightness, durability, and reliability. It comes with dual swivel-head carabiners for a full circle rotation and resistance to dangerous tangles.
• Two swivel-head single-action carabiners
• Made with resistant nylon webbing
• durable and ultra-light
• Utilized for almost all GRIPPS® gloves & wristbands
• Usability ranges up to 25cm or 10"
• ELoad capacity up to 2.5kg or 5.5lbs
• American-made and hence according to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
Much similar to the previous retractable tether tools, Webbing Wrist Tether Dual-Action comes with an extra carabiner, mounted securely on swivel heads. Round circle mobility, strong grip on gloves and wrist anchors, and highly resistant webbing are among notable features.
Designed for heavy duty use and the users who require quick tool swap, the Webbing Tether Extra Heavy acts as a versatile tether that enhances both fast installment and quick anchorage for heavier loads. Resistant and durable, this tool assists in securing heavy objects from fall, accompanied by load absorbent aesthetics.
When it comes to simplicity and effectiveness, Bungee Tether Single-Action is a prize winner. Known for its bounce-back protection, It is constructed with elasticised and durable nylon webbing, with stainless steel carabiner and a textured tail loop that links to the anchorage.
• Steel single-action carabiner
• Compact yet practical design
• Made with elasticised webbing
Made for heavy duty use, the Bungee Tether Dual-Action is a practical hands free safety tool that ensures durability throughout its application. This tool has turned into a staple tool kit fragment for its multi usability, lightweight features and abrasion free material. Mounted on a highly mobile swivel head, it also comes with force absorption in case of load drop, hence contributing to the user’s stability in hazardous heights.
• Dual-action carabiner
• Lightweight & compact design.
• resistant webbing material
• Designed with a tail loop to connect to anchorage
• Length reach up to 90cm / 35" to 1.3m / 51"
• Load handling capacity 7.0kg / 15lbs
• MComplying with ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 safety regulations
The Coil E-Tether With Poly Clamp comes in a set of varieties with non-conductive clamps that have no metal parts and steel clamped versions. They are designed to safeguard electronic devices against fall by securing a tool into a pocket or a shirt. The electronic coil tether comes with a rather straightforward choking mechanism with side-release attachment. best advertised along with photography supplies phoenix, the electronic tether is used for cameras, phones, small walkie talkies and similar objects.
• Comes with a resistant poly clamp.
• Heavy duty PU coil.
• Durable and lightweight
• Available with plastic and steel clamps
• Compliance withANSI/ISEA 121-2018
Also seamless while wearing, the Coil Hard Hat Tethers are designed to keep your hat in its place. Made for industrial grade utility, this spring loaded tool lanyard comes with a secure metal, or plastic clamp and a heavy duty PU coil. This high effective tool kit addition functions with a choke mechanism.
A durable and versatile wire tether, the Tool Grapple® is designed with a synthetic casing for protection, an auto stop mechanism as a retractable gear keeper tool tether. To carry this tool, users can benefit from a GRIPPS® tool connector- available in a variety of size handling.
Tool tethering lanyards and tool catcher cords can prove crucial to enhancing the safety of a work environment when working with tools at heights eliminating critical risks and saving lives, although every involved personnel must receive previous tool tethering training beforehand. This contributes to a better understanding of tool tethering systems, usability and, furthermore safety features. Contact use for any questions and price on bulk orders on our Raahsafety tools website page. .